Height: 5’ 8.5"
Statistics: 33 - 26 – 39
Background: I come from a family of four with a host of relatives. My father's a government servant, my mother is a brilliant homemaker and my brother who is just a year older to me behaves as if he is my grandfather. In all I’m lucky to be part of an educated, loving family.
Qualifications: I am perusing my Bachelors in Arts degree and will be appearing for my final year exam the coming year.
Enjoy: My one greatest passion is taking care of stray animals and fighting for their cause and working towards their betterment.
Modeling experience: Have done photo shoots with a couple of top photographers like Dabbo Ratnani, Jagdish Maoli, Ishraar Qureshi etc.
Why Femina Miss India: For me the Miss India crown shines like a diamond when seen from a distance and also has the potential to set a forest on fire. Similarly, I see this as an opportunity to create a fine awareness and be an ambassador to spread peace and happiness in India and all over the world.
Role Models: I draw my inspiration from Mr. Stephen Hawkins, who even though physically challenged has touched the lives of so many people across the globe with his hardwork and sheer determination.
Beauty to me is: Beauty to me is the essence of humanity perceived by the senses and is a gift given to mankind to cherish God’s existence on earth. If I was given an evening with Brad Pitt I would...Make sure that the spirit of the evening extended till the next day. If I win the pageant, I will...First and foremost concentrate and work hard on bringing the International crown to India and then shall do my best to bring a smile to the faces of all those who look upon me as an idol. If I don't win the crown, I will...Preserve the experience as an invaluable treasure and imbibe the values taught to me during this journey of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment